EcoBombs Online Store Terms and Conditions
- EcoBombs online shop, available at www.ecobombs.pl internet address, is run by Przemysław Łatacz conducting business under the company GASTRONOMY Przemysław Łatacz, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activities (CEIDG) conducted by the Minister responsible for economic affairs, NIP 666-196-97-87, REGON 383086306
2. These Terms and Conditions are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of use of the Online Store and the rules and mode of concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance through the Store.
Paragraph 2 of the
- Consumer – a natural person entering into a contract with the Seller within the Store, the object of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Seller – a natural person conducting business under the company GASTRONOMY Przemysław Łatacz, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activities (CEIDG) conducted by the Minister responsible for economicaffairs, NIP 666-196-97-87, REGON 383086306
- Customer-any entity purchasing through the store.
- Entrepreneur-a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit not a legal person, whose separate law confers legal capacity, performing in his own name an economic activity that uses the store.
- Shop – an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.ecobombs.pl
- Distance contract-a contract concluded with the client in the framework of an organised distance contract system (within the store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of communication Distance to the time the contract is concluded.
- Terms and conditions-these store rules.
- Order-declaration of intent of the client submitted through the order form and aimed directly at the conclusion of the contract of sale of the product or products from the seller.
- Account-The customer’s account in the store, it collects data provided by the customer and information about the orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration Form-a form available in the store to create an account.
- Order Form-An interactive form available in the store allowing you to place an order, in particular by adding products to the shopping cart and determining the terms of the sales agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart – A component of the store software, in which you can see the selected products for purchase, and it is also possible to determine and modify the order data, in particular the quantities of products.
- Product-Available in the store movable/service subject to the sales agreement between the customer and the seller.
- Sales Agreement-a product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the customer and the seller through the online store. The contract of sale is also understood-application to the characteristics of the product-a contract for the provision of services and a contract for work.
Paragraph 3 of the
- Seller’s address: ul. Gałczyński 2B/15, 41-706 Silesian Ore
- Seller’s email address: email@example.com
- Seller’s phone number: 515756895
- Seller’s fax number: none
- Seller’s bank account number 43109017530000000121534499
- The customer may communicate with the seller by means of the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate by telephone with the Seller between 08:00 and 12:00
Paragraph 4 of the
To use the store, including browsing the store assortment and placing orders for products, you need:
- end device with Internet access and web browser
- An active email account (e-mail)
- Cookies enabled,
- FlashPlayer installed.
Paragraph 5 of the
- The Seller shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law for disturbances in this interruption in the functioning of the Store due to force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incommbility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
- Browsing the store assortment does not require account creation. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
- Prices quoted in the store are quoted in Polish zloty and are gross prices (incl. VAT).
3.1 The prices quoted in the Store are in Euros and/or English Pounds and are gross prices (including VAT of the relevant country).
- The final (final) amount payable by the customer shall consist of the price for the product and the cost of delivery (including transportation, delivery and postal services), which the customer is informed on the store’s website during the placing of the order, including at the time will be bound by the sales agreement.
- In the case of an agreement covering subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the billing period.
- Where the nature of the subject matter of the agreement does not allow, by reasonable assessment, for the prior calculation of the final (final) Price, information on the way in which the price will be calculated and the charges for transport, delivery, postal services and Other costs, will be stated in the store in the product description.
Paragraph 6 of the
Create an Account in the Store
- To create an account in the store, you must complete the registration form. It is necessary to provide the following data: first name, last name, address, mail, telephone number.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
- Logging into the account is done by providing the login and password provided in the registration form.
- The customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the account by sending an appropriate request to the seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 7 The
In order to place an Order:
- Log in to the store (optional);
- select the Product subject to the Order, and then click the “To Cart” button (or equivalent);
- Log in or use the option to place an order without registration;
- If you have selected the possibility to place an order without registration-fill in the order form by entering the customer details of the order and the address to which the product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery), enter To the invoice, if different from the customer’s order data,
- click on the “Order and Pay” button/click the “Order and Pay” button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
- Choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 paragraph 3.
Available delivery methods and payments
- The customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered product:
- Postal mail, downloaded mail,
- Courier, courier delivery,
- Personal collection available at: ul. Gałczyński 2B/15, 41-706 Silesian Ore
- The customer may use the following payment methods:
- Payment on delivery
- Cash on delivery
- Payment by bank transfer to seller’s account
- Electronic Payments
- Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information about delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the store pages.
Performance of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the sales agreement between the client and the seller is effected after the customer has placed the order using the order form in the online store according to § 7 of the regulations.
- After placing the order, the seller shall immediately acknowledge receipt and at the same time accept the order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the order and its acceptance for execution shall be effected by sending the customer a corresponding e-mail message to the client’s e-mail address provided at the time of placing the order, which shall contain at least The seller’s statement of receipt of the order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the sales agreement. When the customer receives the above e-mail, the sales agreement between the customer and the seller is concluded.
- If the Customer chooses:
- Payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- payment on delivery at the time of receipt of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make a payment on delivery.
- Cash payment upon receipt of a personal consignment, the customer is obliged to make a payment on receipt of the consignment within 3 days from the date of receipt of information on the readiness of the consignment for collection.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the period indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest specified date.
- 1. The beginning of the delivery period of the product to the customer counts as follows:
- In the case of customer’s choice of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card-from the date of crediting the seller’s bank account.
- If the customer chooses the method of payment on delivery, from the date of conclusion of the sale agreement,
6. 2. If the customer selects the personal receipt of the product, the product will be ready to be received by the customer within the time specified in the product description. The customer shall be informed of the readiness of the product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the customer’s e-mail address provided during the ordering process.
7. In the case of ordering products with different delivery readiness dates, the customer has the option to receive the products parts (according to their readiness for pickup) or to receive all products after completing the entire order.
8. The beginning of the period of readiness of the product for acceptance by the customer counts as follows:
- In the case of customer’s choice of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card-from the date of crediting the seller’s bank account.
- In the case of customer’s choice of cash on personal pickup – from the date of conclusion of the sales agreement.
9. Delivery of the Product takes place in Europe.
10. The delivery of the product to the customer is payable, unless the sales agreement provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Product (including transport, delivery and postal services fees) are indicated to the Customer on the pages of the Online Store in the “Delivery Costs” tab and during the placing of the Order, including when the Customer expresses his willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
Paragraph 10 of the
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer may withdraw from the sales agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period laid down in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the product to the consumer or to a person other than the carrier indicated.
- In the case of a contract which includes a number of products which are supplied separately, in batches or in parts, the term indicated in para. 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
- In the case of a contract which consists in the regular delivery of the products for a period of time (subscription), the term indicated in para. 1 runs from taking possession of the first thing.
- The consumer may withdraw from the agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the agreement to the seller. It is sufficient for the consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period to the deadline for withdrawal.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronic means by sending a statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or by making a statement on the Seller’s website – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The declaration can also be made on a form, the specimen of which is appendix 1 to these Regulations and an annex to the act of 30 May 2014 of the year on consumer rights, but this is not obligatory.
Complaints and warranties
- The Sales Agreement covers the new Products.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free item.
- The complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations.
- It is recommended that the complaint include m.in. a concise description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the data of the Customer making the complaint, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The seller shall respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within that period, it is considered that the client’s request was considered reasonable.
- The goods referred to in the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 hereof.
version for stores where, in the event of a complaint, the
the goods must be returned to another address
7.Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to EcoBombs, ul. Gałczyński 2B/15, 41-706 Silesian Ore
Out-of-court ways of handling complaints and redress
- Detailed information regarding the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court complaint handling and redress methods and rules for access to these procedures are available at the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, provincial inspectorates of trade inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following examples of options for the use of extrajudicial complaints and redress:
- The consumer shall be entitled to request the permanent Amicous consumer court referred to in article Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (OJ 2014, item 2014). 148 as of late. zm.), with a request to settle the dispute resulting from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of the Trade inspection in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 148 as of late. zm.), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable termination of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance to settle the dispute between him and the seller, also using free assistance from the county (municipal) consumer advocate or a social organisation to which the statutory tasks should be protected Consumers (m.in. Federation Of Consumers, Consumer Association Of Polish).
Personal data in the Online Store
- The seller is the administrator of the personal data of clients collected through the online store.
- The customer’s personal data collected by the administrator through the online store is collected for the purpose of executing the sales agreement, and if the customer agrees-also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of personal data of customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a customer who uses the online shop for delivery by post or courier, the Administrator shall provide the collected customer’s personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out the consignment on request. Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses an electronic payment method or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data available to the Customer, the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access and correct the content of his/her data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded through the online store are concluded in English.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the regulations for important reasons it is: changes to the laws, changes in payment and delivery methods-to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and conditions. The seller shall inform the customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The customer has the right to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and redress. To this end, you can file a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.